What does CKD and SKD stand for?
CKD stands for Completely Knock down. It means the supply of engine and alternator.
SKD stands for Semi Knock down. It means the supply of semi-assembled generators. For example, the supply of the engine and alternator mounted on the frame, with or without electric panel, supplied separately.
What are the benefits of importing CKD and/or SKD kits?
• Reduction of import duties costs
• Lower investment structure
• Reduction the cost of transport respect the one for the whole generator
• Reduction of the assembling costs
• Productivity Improvement
• Improvement of competitiveness
What are the advantages that Green Power can offer?
• A single interlocutor instead of many suppliers
• More than 1.000 engine / alternator available in stock
• Fast shipment (we can fulfill a container of engine/alternators within 2-3 days from the payment)
• Competitive prices thanks to great purchasing power
• Wide range of engines and alternators
• Flexibility of combination (for example possibility to combine a 100kva engine with 130kva alternator )
Who could be interested in CKD and SKD solutions?
• Small manufacturers who may benefit of the purchasing power of Green Power
• Medium and large manufacturers who require fast deliveries and/or particular combinations, as an alternative to their traditional supply channel
• Dealers who work in countries where the import duties of whole generators are particularly high and that assemble on site using engines and alternators of primary brands guaranteed by a certificate of origin provided by us.
Engines available in stock
• Perkins (made in Uk/Usa)
• Fpt Iveco (made in Italy)
• Deutz (made in Germany)
• Volvo (made in Germany/France/Sweden)
• Kohler (made in Italy)
• Doosan (made in South Korea)
• Cummins made in Uk/Usa/India)
• Mitsubishi ((made in Japan/France)
• Yanmar (made in Japan)
• Lombardini/Kohler (made in Italy)
• MTU (made in Germany)
Alternators available in stock
• Mecc alte (made in Italy/Uk)
• Marelli (made in Italy/Malesya)
• Linz (made in Italy)
• Stamford (Made in Uk/Global)
• Le Roy Somer (Made in France)
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us 0039 0722 726411
or send us an e-mail: